Experience required: 3-6 years
Full time, on a full-time basis
- Participation in the formation of BIM strategy and schedule for the introduction of BIM technology;
Participation in the introduction of BIM technology into the company (with the involvement of external consulting);
Participation in the formation of the company's BIM standard and its further implementation;
Participation in the formation of BEP (BIM project implementation plan);
Participation in the formation of Revit libraries;
Control of BIM model generation, development of internal rules for working with the model;
Creation and support of Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other templates;
Automation of routine operations to improve productivity and quality;
Assistance in the development and approval of administrative documentation and standards for technological design processes in the BIM environment;
Technical support of the design and working documentation development process;
Teaching specialists the techniques for effective work in the BIM environment.
- Higher education (computer-aided design, construction and technical degree);
- Experience in Revit of at least 3 years;
- Experience in a similar position in design organizations of at least 3 years;
- Experience in major projects;
- Knowledge of English sufficient for reading professional literature (knowledge of technical terms);
- Deep knowledge of the core software and the ability to apply it (Autodesk package and related software), including Revit (certificates would be an advantage), Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Design Review. Knowledge of Dynamo, Python, and C# is an advantage;
- Additional education in the field of information modeling (BIM) is welcome.
- Official salary, twice a month;
Leave: 28 calendar days + 3 days of additional leave for a non-standard working day;
VHI policy with an outpatient clinic and dentistry after a probationary period;
Working hours from 08:30 to 17:15, Friday to 16.